Updated: November 29, 2021
This is the story of Earl Crawley, a 69-year-old Baltimore parking lot attendant.
He’s been working there for around 44 years. He’s dyslexic and is earning only a little over the minimum wage for employees in Maryland, United States.
And yet, he owns a fully-paid house and a net worth of $500,000 (that’s roughly Php 20 million at current rates).
How did that happen?
Watch this short feature video on Earl Crawley to find out.
Seven Takeaways From the Story of Earl Crawley
1. Stop working so hard and let the money work for you.
2. Save money, even if you’re on a tight budget. Make every penny count.
3. He invested small amounts regularly for many years.
4. He bought blue-chip stocks that paid dividends, and reinvested the dividends.
5. He learned how to invest in the stock market by picking the brains of experts. He was not afraid to ask for financial advice.
6. He believed in the power of compound interest and buying stocks for the long haul.
7. He listened, and more importantly, he acted upon what he learned.
Inspiring story, isn’t it?
Now it’s time for you to create your own inspirational story of wealth that you’ll tell your grandchildren years from now.
What to do next: Click here to subscribe to our FREE newsletter.