Updated: June 18, 2020
I’ve been invited by companies, on several occasions, to do a retirement planning seminar for soon-to-be retirees.
The audience are mostly employees, who will be retiring from the company within the year, or have already filed for retirement. And I try to help them as much as I can on how to deal with the financial challenges that lie ahead.
Unfortunately, one has limited options if they haven’t financially prepared for retirement.
In most cases, I would advise them to use their retirement pay to start a business or create a regular source of income, so that they’ll be able to cover their post-retirement expenses.
Because if not, they’ll eventually run out of money within a few years, and would have to become a financial burden to their family, especially their children.
This is the sad reality for those who fail to plan for retirement.
Truth be told, one should be preparing (at least financially) for their retirement as early as their 20s. Because during this time, investing as little as P1,000 a month could become millions by the time they reach 60.
Wealth, Retirement & Estate Planning Forum 2020
On JUNE 27, the whole of that Saturday, the Wealth, Retirement & Estate Planning Forum 2020 will be happening; and I’d like to invite you to come and join me.
This event is designed those who are interested in wealth management, retirement planning, and estate planning. It’s for those in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond, who want to build and protect their wealth.
This is an ONLINE EVENT, and you can learn from the comforts of your own home. Click here to register.
Topics & Speakers:
- New Rules for a Post-Pandemic Retirement with Rowena Suarez, RFP & Chartered Wealth Manager, RM Suarez Financial Consulting Services
- The Impact of the Coronavirus on Real Estate Investing with Carl Dy, Real Estate Investor & President, Spectrum Properties
- Post-Retirement Income: Consulting, Franchising & Other Options to Keep Money Flowing with Titus Manuel, Founding Chairman, National Association of Data Protection Officers of the Philippines
- Retirement Magic Number: How Much you Need to Retire in Comfort with Alvin TabaÃ±ag, Best-Selling Author & President, MoneyWise Center for Financial Planning
- How to Fix Your Investment Portfolio After the Market Crash with Jess Uy, Wealth Planner, Global Investor
- Using Insurance as a Wealth Preservation Tool with Jennifer del Mundo, Head of Distribution Support & Strategy, Sun Life Philippines
- Fixed Income 101: Passive Income from Low-Risk Investments with Fitz Villafuerte, Founder, Ready to Be Rich
- Making Key Medical & Financial Decisions in This Health Crisis with Rienzie Biolena, President & Chief Financial Planner, Wealth Arki Consultancy
- Estate Planning During the Coronavirus Crisis with Atty. Jojo Perez, Managing Partner, Perez Valencia & Perez Law Firm
And yes… I’m one of the speakers. Join me? Just click here to register.
But wait there’s more…
If you’d like to get the chance to get a free ticket to this event, then join the USAPANG PERA Episode #31 Live Stream on June 20, Saturday, at 2:00 PM (Manila time) because I’m giving away five (5) tickets that day.
Where to watch the live stream:
What to do next: Click here to subscribe to our FREE newsletter.
I believe the event will be a winner for every attendee. This will be a great way to spend some time with my family who will be staying with us for a few days after my birthday and over the weekend. I am sure we will all learn some new things just as I always do reading Fitz’s blog and a select few others dealing with finances in the Philippines. I have noticed many times that as much as things are the same with my home country there are also many differences. I know that I need to be aware of those differences to take proper care of my family for the long haul.