Updated: June 28, 2023
When it comes to trading, the stock market is the default place where Filipinos go to. But in the past few years, more and more Pinoys are discovering the fast-paced world of forex trading.
I, myself, used to be a stock market trader, but moved towards forex trading a little over three years ago, because I found it to be easier, and more in tune with my mindset.
Unfortunately, not many people understand that trading is different from investing.
Moreso, it is wrong to believe that if you’re a successful stock market trader, then you’ll also do well as a forex trader (or vice versa).
Trading and investing, the stock market and the currency market – these are beasts with their own characteristics and personalities. And if you face them without the right mindset and skills, they can swallow all your hard-earned money in just a few months, or even days.
This is the reason why I and Stock Smarts book author, Marvin Germo, decided to conduct this one-of-a-kind seminar that will make you understand how the stock market and the currency market works, and help you decide if trading them is for you.
When and Where Is This Happening?
Date: Saturday, June 21, 2014
Time: 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Venue: Berjaya Makati Hotel, 7835 cor Eduque St., Makati Ave., Makati City
Regular Rate: Php 3,500 per participant
Who Should Attend This Seminar?
- People with zero knowledge about the stock market and the currency market
- People who have extra savings and are looking for an additional income
- People who are losing money in stock market or forex trading
What Are The Topics To Be Discussed?
- How does the stock market work?
- How does the currency market work?
- What exactly is trading?
- What is stock market trading?
- What is forex trading?
- What’s the same and what’s different between the two?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of trading each market?
- How does a typical day go for a stock market and a forex trader?
- What is the proper mindset and the skills needed to be a successful trader?
- How do I know which one is for me?
What if I have zero knowledge about the stock market and the forex market?
Then you should come! This workshop is actually designed for you.
What do I need to bring?
Nothing, we’ll provide everything you’ll need, including snacks!
I’m not available on the date, when’s the next one?
This is just a special project, so I can’t say when or if there will be a next one.
Again, this is happening on June 21, 2014, that’s a Saturday, from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM at Berjaya Makati Hotel, along Makati Ave. in Makati City.
Thank you to everyone who attended. Please check out Events by Fitz Villafuerte to get notified of other upcoming seminars.