Updated: May 17, 2010
From the same company that brought you the seminar on the Disciplines of Breakthrough Entrepreneurs comes another informative and must-go-to event – The Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2010.
This expo promises to be the BIGGEST wealth building and income opportunities conference in the Philippines.
A 2-day, whole day, super conference happening on July 2-3, 2010 at the Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, RCBC Plaza, Makati City.
The Money Summit & Wealth Expo will feature successful entrepreneurs, best-selling authors, sales superstars and money experts who will talk about the different ways to get rich and specific opportunities and strategies in investing, real estate, sales, and business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Self-employed professionals
- Executives and managers
- Sales and networking professionals
- … and people who are Ready To Be Rich 🙂
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Real Estate
- Quick profits in foreclosures, with The Property Forum founder and real estate auction expert Noli Alleje
- Fast fortune in flipping properties, with master real estate investor Trace Trajano
- Get rich through rental properties, with rent-to-own specialist Eden April Alemania-Dayrit
- Build your wealth as a property developer *
- How to become an eBay power seller, with certified eBay instructor and power seller Eireen Diokno-Bernardo
- Secrets of sales superstars *
- Make millions in direct sales *
- Start your own successful brokerage *
- Secrets of picking winning stocks, with CitisecOnline.com chief executive Conrado Bate
- Beat the market with foreign stocks and funds, with Global Investor’s Center’s Malaya Laraya
- Boost your portfolio with alternative investments, with Superfund Financial Hong Kong Ltd. manager Joseph Wong
- Double your money with investment funds *
- Make money in franchising, with Francorp executive and Philippine Franchise Association head Bing Limjoco
- Riches in niches, with PestBusters (Singapore) founder and “Secrets to Dominate Your Niche” best-selling co-author Thomas Fernandez
- Infopreneurship 101: Profit from what you know *
- Build a million peso home-based business *
Those with asterisks (*) are still subject to change, but I’m sure there will be more great topics that will be added to the event in the coming days.
HOW MUCH IS IT?
- VIP Access
Super saver rate (May 16-31): P3,995 net Early bird rate (June 1-12): P4,495 net Pre-registered rate (June 13-June 30): P4,995 net
- Regular rate (July 1-3): P5,495 net
- 2-Day Access
Super saver rate (May 16-31): P2,995 net Early bird rate (June 1-12): P3,495 net Pre-registered rate (June 13-June 30): P3,995 net
- Regular rate (July 1-3): P4,495 net
The 2-Day Access is just entitled to a two-day access to the conference and expo with afternoon snacks.
However, the VIP Access has the following benefits:
- two-day access to the conference and expo
- priority and reserved seating at the conference
- lunch and afternoon snacks
- certificate of attendance
- a free two-hour consultation with a Registered Financial Planner
- free workbook, books and other freebies
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE
As a special offer to all Ready To Be Rich readers, you will get a 5% discount ON TOP of the above rates if you register through the form below. Also, student and group discount rates will be given upon request.
So what are you waiting for? Register now!
Update: This event is over and I would like to thank everyone who registered through my site. And a shout out goes to all the nice people I’ve met during the event. Cheers to our future millionaires! 😀