Updated: August 26, 2014
Last July, I conducted the very first Family Finances Workshop and we’re doing it again this November 9th.
What is the Family Finances Workshop?
It’s a one-of-a-kind seminar that will teach you how to create a financial plan for your family.
This whole day event will have interactive activities and together, we’ll figure out how you and your family can achieve financial freedom.
You’ll receive practical advice and real-life exercises that will teach you exactly how to secure your family’s future.
And after the workshop, you are expected to go home with a list of action items for your household and a concrete work plan on how to achieve your dreams and goals for your family.
When and where is this happening?
Date: November 9, 2013, Saturday
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue: Studio SnR, 3F Millenium Place, 17 Meralco Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Regular Rate: Php 2,000 per participant
Couple Rate: Php 3,000 per couple (bring your spouse or partner)
Early Bird Rate: Php 1,700 per participant (register and pay before November 2)
Who should attend this workshop?
- Couples who are finding it hard to budget their income for their family.
- Breadwinners who are taking care of their parents, or involved in elder care.
- Single parents who are finding it hard to achieve work-life balance.
- Newlyweds who would like to know how to become financially independent.
- People who have relatives who depend on them financially.
Here are some of the lessons your will learn:
- How to save money if your income is just enough to support your family
- How to teach your child to be financially smart
- How to handle family members and relatives who constantly borrow money
- How to manage your finances to support the needs of your aging parents
- How to invest if you’re too busy working and taking care of your children
- How to secure the educational needs of your child
- How to save up for your dream house
- How to ensure that you won’t be dependent on your children when you retire
Feedback From Previous Attendees
“Fitz had exceptional, real world advice that I found useful and new. These are things not discussed in an MBA.” – Ira
“It’s an eye opener because my spouse and I are very new to this. It has given us better ideas and options.” – John Alex
“Fitz was very clear and easy to understand. He’s able to simplify complex finance terms.” – Bernie
What do I need to bring?
Just a calculator. Pens, notepads and worksheets will all be provided by us.
Will lunch be served?
Yes, it’s included in the fee. No need to buy food during the workshop.
Will there be snacks?
Yes, and there will also be coffee to perk you up. 😀
I’m not available on the date, when’s the next one?
No idea, probably next year already. So do your best to come to this one.
Again, this is happening on November 8, 2013, that’s a Saturday, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at Studio SnR, 3rd Floor, Millenium Place, 17 Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center in Pasig City.
The venue is a classroom and slots are limited. I prefer teaching only a small group because people learn better when there is a “teacher-student” interaction and everyone is free to ask questions anytime.
You might have already attended a lot of events and conferences that taught you the right mindset about wealth and really inspired you to pursue financial freedom.
But now… it’s time for you to translate all that into an action plan.
It was a very successful workshop and I’d like to thank everyone who attended. Please visit the page: Events by Fitz Villafuerte to learn about our upcoming events.