Updated: June 12, 2015
Finally, after years of putting this project on hold, I am proud to announce that my very first book is now finished.
It’s entitled, The Ready To Be Rich Guide To Investing.
The Ready To Be Rich Guide To Investing is a book written specifically to help you learn how to invest effectively and achieve your financial goals. One chapter at a time, it will teach you the concrete steps you must take to grow your wealth and become financially free.
Written to help you learn, but more importantly – ACT
The book has 10 Chapters, with personal stories, lessons and real-life examples that will help answer your biggest questions about investing, such as:
- Do I need to have lots of money to become an investor?
- How do I know if I’m ready to invest?
- I’m just an employee, where will I get the money to invest?
- What are the best investments out there today?
- How do bonds, the stock market, and mutual funds work?
- How do you make money from these investments?
- How do I build, diversify and manage my own investment portfolio?
- How can investments help me buy my dream house?
- Where should I invest to secure the educational needs of my child?
- How much money should I invest for my retirement?
Perfect for people with zero knowledge about investing
This book is not just a compilation of the best investing articles from my blog, it’s also a personal workbook with new write-ups and easy-to-understand lessons that will transform you into a savvy investor in no time.
It’s packed with information written specifically for people who are afraid to invest, and lost on where and how to start investing.
It’s more than just an inspirational book, it’s a step-by-step guide
After reading this book, you will have no more excuses that you don’t know how and where to invest. This book will specifically teach you:
- The 3 D’s of personal finance that creates a successful investor’s mindset
- The 3 concrete steps to financial freedom (yes, there are only 3 steps!)
- The 1 and only definition of an investment that you should care about
- The 5 steps you must do to avoid the number 1 mistake that investors commit
- The 5 characteristics of an investment that forms the foundation of all major investing decisions
- The 9 types of investments that will help you become rich
- The 1 and only investing strategy I use that has helped me achieve my financial goals year after year
- … and much more
You can choose to treat yourself to a buffet lunch or spend a couple of hours at the spa, and feel good for a day or two.
But spend that same cost to buy this book and you’ll learn how to grow your wealth, retire comfortably, and feel good for many years upon achieving your financial goals.
Today, the choice is yours.