It’s the start of another work week, and if you’re like me when I was still employed – then you probably don’t like Mondays at all.
But instead of focusing on the negative feeling of laziness, I learned that simply reading some words of inspiration and motivation can help a lot in lifting my spirits.
That’s why I’m sharing with you today these twenty quotes from famous people which I hope can help you get rid of that Monday blues and start on a productive week ahead.
I gave posted these quotes first on the Ready To Be Rich Facebook Page, so if you’re not a fan yet and would like to receive more quotes like this, then come and join our fast growing page on Facebook.
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
- Self-education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin Roosevelt
- The greatest glory in living, lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Nelson Mandela
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what’s priceless. – Robert Dieffenbach
- Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. – Bill Cosby
- Minds are like parachutes – they only function when open. – Thomas Dewar
- A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm. – Charles Schwab
- The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. – Oprah Winfrey
- The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. – Arnold Palmer
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit – Aristotle
- I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
- Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
- Lessons often come dressed up as detours and roadblocks – Oprah Winfrey
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there. – Venus Williams
- You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure. – Zig Ziglar
- It is never too late to be what you might have been – George Eliot
- Risks, I like to say, always pay off. You learn what to do, or what not to do. – Jonas Salk
- I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. – Larry Bird
- Great spirits have always faced violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
Do you want more quotes like these? Then check out:
Get inspired and motivated, subscribe to Ready To Be Rich.
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: