Happening this Saturday, February 15, is the E-Commerce Entrepreneurs Summit.
This is a 1-day educational event where e-commerce practitioners will share their insights and strategies on how they use e-commerce to make and grow businesses.
If you’re not familiar what e-commerce is, it’s short for “electronic commerce” and simply refers to online businesses.
And I’m proud to say that I will be part of this event, as one of the speakers and panelists.
I’ll be sharing my insights on Using E-Commerce to Market Expert and Specialist Services and some of the lessons I’ve learned while working as co-founder of 199Jobs.
I feel so privileged to be part of this event because I’ll be sharing the stage with some of the most successful e-commerce entrepreneurs and industry experts in the country such as:
- Dr. Donald Lim, Chief Digital Officer of ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation
- Dr. Nick Fontanilla, President of i-Metrics
- Johnny Amora, Predictive Analyst of i-Metrics
- Jojo Anonuevo, Managing Director of Ensogo Philippines – LivingSocial
- Jimmy Roa, CEO of Sysgen
- Fleire Castro of Third Team Media
- Bjorn Pardo, CEO of Xend
- Sheila Lina, CEO of Shopinas
- Jon Santico, Country Manager for AyosDito.ph
- Erwin Ronase, Corporate Planner of GlobalSign
- Ron Cirujano of Elance Philippines
- Ben Francia, Top Philippine Internet Marketer
- Wilson Chua, CEO of Futuregen International
- Mark Aethen Agana of Re-Store
- Chux Hizon of Rentpad
- Daniel Arcenas, CEO of Rural Net
- Robertson Chiang, Founder of Dragonpay and President of Digital Commerce Association of the Philippines
- Monchito Ibrahim, Deputy Executive Director of DOST ICT Office
- Mon Abrea of Abrea Consulting Group
- Janette Toral of DigitalFilipino.com
Of course, more than the speakers and panelists, the number one reason why I’m excited for this event is the opportunity to network other e-commerce advocates and entrepreneurs.
I’m looking forward to meeting and exchanging business cards with them. 😀
This event is happening from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM at the Function Room 2, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia in Pasay City. Registration is at P3,000.
If you’d like to learn more about this event, you can check out the official event page here, or contact Janette Toral via Twitter, @digitalfilipino.
Looking for more learning opportunities like this? Check out this website.
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: