Updated: December 27, 2014
Brother International, manufacturer of quality innovative products from Japan, has just rolled out the HL-1110 printer.
It’s their most affordable model for the Brother Mono Laser printer line with an SRP of only P2,990.
If you’re a freelancer or a home-based entrepreneur, then this printer is definitely within your budget.
The HL-1110 laser printer is compact, making it ideal for home use.
It’s equipped with hassle-free printing technology that prevents paper jams and can print as fast as 21 pages per minute with up to 150 pages on a single load on the tray. Additionally, one toner cartridge can actually print up to 1,800 pages.
And to celebrate this new product, Brother Philippines is giving us a chance to win a free, all-expense paid trip to Japan with a promo entitled, “10 For Tokyo! Challenge“.
How to join:
- Using EXACTLY 10 words, think of a reason why you want to go to Tokyo, Japan.
- Print those 10 words on separate pieces of paper.
- Take 10 photos of yourself holding each of those 10 pieces of paper, and create a 30-second video.
- Make sure that 5 out of the 10 frames / photos of the video shows at least one printer from the four Brother Mono Laser line (pictured below)
- Upload the video to the Brother 10 For Tokyo website.
- Ask your friends to vote for your entry and you’re done!
This promo is open to all Philippine-based Facebook users who are at least 18 years old and does NOT require any purchase.
All submitted and qualified entries will be judged for creativity or theme relevance (85%) and online popularity (15%).
The winner will win a trip for 2 to Tokyo for 3 nights and 4 days during Japan’s world-famous Cherry Blossoms Festival in March 2014.
Consolation prizes will also be given away.
And to inspire you, here’s a few examples of what you need to do:
Do you think you can do better than them? Then join now.
To learn more, you can visit and “Like” the Brother Fan Page on Facebook.
Disclosure: This is an advertorial