Updated: May 15, 2018
I have a new book and it’s entitled Affordable Legacy. This book is all about financial planning and investing to build your child’s college education fund.
I co-wrote this book with Rienzie Biolena, who is also a Registered Financial Planner. He’s my co-founders for Wealth Arki, a financial planning and consultancy firm.
Affordable Legacy is a book written specifically to help you build an education fund. Step-by-step, you’ll learn how much and where to invest so you can someday afford to give your child the legacy of a quality education.
What’s Inside The Book
The book has 8 Chapters, with practical tips, investing strategies, and comprehensive illustrations that will help answer your biggest questions about preparing for your child’s education, such as:
- Do I need to buy a pre-need education plan? (Hint: The answer is No)
- How do I estimate the cost of my child’s education?
- How much should I save and invest every month?
- Where should I invest?
- How do minimize risks and avoid losing money in investments?
- What are my options when it comes to funding my child’s education?
- Is there a scholarship that my child is eligible to apply for?
- What role does life insurance play in education planning?
- How do I prepare my finances if my child has special needs?
This book is not just a compilation of tips and strategies. It is a personal workbook that will guide you step-by-step on how to execute a do-it-yourself education plan.
It is easy to understand and written specifically for parents who are looking for an effective and simple way to ensure that they will be able to provide their child the best education they could afford.
Written To Help Parents
After reading this book, you will have adequate knowledge on how to save, invest, and manage a portfolio that will someday fund your child’s education. This book will specifically teach you:
- How to create a financial timeline and estimate future education costs
- Two of the most effective investing strategies for building an education fund
- Different ways to save and earn money, which will be used to grow your education fund
- How to manage risks to minimize or avoid losses in your education fund
- How to use life insurance as a tool to ensure your child’s academic future
- Things to prepare for if you’re a parent of a child with special needs
- … and much more
So many parents have already been scammed and lost money from getting a pre-need education plan. This book will teach you how to create your own education plan through smart, effective, and simple investing strategies.
You can dine out with your children, buy them a new toy, or take them out to play and go sightseeing at the mall.
But you can also spend the same cost to buy Affordable Legacy instead. Do this and you’ll be able to give your child more than just a few moments of happiness, but a priceless legacy that comes from having the best quality education.
Today, the choice is yours.