Updated: August 8, 2022
Listen to this episode:
Watch a FREE online financial coaching video: Visit imgwealthacademy.com
What you’ll hear in this episode:
Most will say that if you want to become rich, then you have to learn how to save and invest. But that’s the technical portion – the 20 percent of the solution.
In this episode, I gave a rundown of 10 habits and mindsets that you need to become rich – the bigger portion, the 80 percent that people overlook or forget.
Particularly, they are:
- You need to be patient and persistent with your personal finance.
- You need a growth mindset.
- You need to avoid get-rich-quick schemes.
- You need to spend time with the right people.
- You need to manage your emotions – particularly your fear and your greed.
- You need a long-term mindset.
- You need focus.
- You need to let go of your past mistakes.
- You need to ask for help when you need it.
- You need to be action-oriented.
Excerpts and Highlights:
Knowing how to save and invest versus actually saving and investing are two different things. Knowing is different from doing.
Everyone is afraid to fail but those who succeed are the ones who did it anyway despite having that fear or failure.
Don’t let your fears of what could happen be the reason why nothing ever happens in your life.
They say that experience is the best teacher, and learning from the experience of others is the best way to avoid making preventable mistakes.
Work will always be there, but the chance to pursue your passion and achieve your dreams won’t be.
Ask me a question for the podcast: Send a voice message here.