Updated: February 13, 2020
Thomas Corley is the author of the book Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals.
In it, he shares the data and results that he gathered from his study of 233 wealthy people – individuals who are earning at least $160,000 annually and has more than $3.2 million in assets.
He observed that rich people have a lot of common traits, and below are 10 of them.
Check and see how many do you have.
1. They maintain a to-do list.
2. They wake up 3 hours before work.
3. They listen to audio books during commute.
4. They network 5 hours or more each month.
5. They love to read.
6. They exercise aerobically 4 days a week.
7. They eat less than 300 junk food calories per day.
8. They watch 1 hour or less of TV everyday.
9. They write down their goals.
10. They believe in lifelong educational self-improvement.
How many out of the ten do you have?
Share your score in the comments section below.
Animated Gifs Source: Giphy