Tell Your StoryUpdated: May 24, 2014
Do you have a story to tell? Then why not share it here and become a guest blogger for Ready To Be Rich.
- Your article should be original and unpublished in any medium (magazine, other blog or website, etc).
- It must be written in English and contains at least 200 words.
- It must be a personal anecdote that talks about your experience and lessons learned with regards to entrepreneurship, freelancing, investments or personal finance.
- I prefer stories which are universal and timeless. This means it should appeal to anyone, regardless of where they are from; and the topic can remain relevant and informative even if it’s read a year from now.
When you submit your story, you agree that:
- I can proofread and edit your article according to my preference which includes removing irrelevant external links intended only for SEO purposes.
- Once posted, I will become the co-owner of the article and it will be subject to Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- You will not receive any compensation (monetary or otherwise) from your work other than a promotion of your business, service, product or website in the form of a short bio included at the end of your story.
- A link may be provided for the short bio, but the anchor text should be the name of the website and not a keyword. Also, the link will have a nofollow attribute.
- Most importantly, if I believe that your story will have no value to my readers, then I have no obligation to publish your article here.
All those interested to submit a guest post can send me an email through my contact form. Please introduce yourself and give your proposed title/s for your story.
Lastly, please note that submitting a guest post in this blog should be considered as an opportunity to market your blog or your site to my readers, and not as a chance to get a free link for SEO purposes. Articles of this nature will automatically be disapproved for publishing.
If SEO is your real purpose, then please contact me and I can provide you with the advertising options available for this site.
Photo credit: chepedaja