If you want to invest and trade the global markets, like US stocks, commodities, forex, cryptocurrencies, and others; then you should definitely sign up for eToro.
eToro is a trusted multi-asset broker with an online community of millions of investors and traders from around the world.
One of their coolest features is CopyTrader, which allows you to copy other successful traders on eToro in just one click, to easily automate your investing or trading.
If you wish to learn more about CopyTrading, then start learning by reading this article: How to Do CopyTrading in eToro
Otherwise, WELCOME to this page, where I give you my recommended Popular Investors on eToro that beginners can copy for CopyTrader.
WHO TO COPY ON ETORO COPYTRADER
I have many reasons for copying someone on eToro. But in most cases, it’s because they satisfy most, if not all, of these conditions:
- They are both a Verified account and a Popular Investor
- They have a Risk Score of 4 or less
- For the past year, their maximum Weekly Drawdown is less than 15%
- They have been Profitable in the past 2 years
- They have more than 500 copiers
These are highly recommended if you’re just starting at CopyTrading.
Top considerations if you want to copy more people after the main list.
People to consider copy if you want to take a little bit of risk.
- This list is meant for those who are NEW to CopyTrading. If you have intermediate to advanced knowledge of the global financial markets, then it’s better if you can create your own set of criteria that fits your financial goals.
- This list changes over time. It will get updated as often as I find it necessary.
- When someone is removed from the list, it does NOT mean you should immediately stop copying them. It just means that I don’t recommend that you start copying them at this time, especially if you’re new to CopyTrading.
- This list was last updated on: 31 September 2021
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.