Updated: July 28, 2023
Listen to this episode:
What you’ll hear in this episode:
How’s your budgeting? Are you even doing one? Learning how to budget is a foundational skill in personal finance, but unfortunately, not everyone does it.
In this episode, I shared budgeting tools you can use, discussed different budgeting techniques, and gave tips that can help you improve how you manage your cash flow.
- Pen and notebook
- Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Budgeting mobile apps
- Financial software
- Pay yourself first method
- 50/30/20 method
- Envelope method
- Daily budget method
- Be patient. Make it a habit and it will slowly become easier and faster to do.
- Track your expenses so you can anticipate and manage difficult months.
- There are many budgeting strategies. Find the one that works best for you.
Free Budget Excel Worksheet:
Click the link to download: FREE Budget Worksheet
Ask me a question for the podcast: Send a voice message here.