Online banking is one of the most convenient ways to manage your finances.
I pay most of my bills online and transfer funds across my personal savings, current and business accounts through my bank’s internet portal. It’s saves me time and helps me keep track of my finances.
Online banking in the Philippines is not yet as advanced and sophisticated as those in the US or other countries, but I believe it will continue to improve and offer more online services in the future.
So if you’re planning to open an account, it may be helpful if you choose a bank that offers online banking. To help you with your decision, I’ve compiled the list of banks in the Philippines that offer this service.
These websites were checked for accuracy during the time of posting. However, I suggest that you confirm with your bank before doing any online transactions to ensure that you’re on the right URL and accessing a secure portal.
Websites of Banks That Offer Online Banking
- Allied Bank – www.alliedbank.com.ph
- Asia United Bank – www.aub.com.ph
- Banco De Oro – www.bdo.com.ph
- Bank of Commerce – www.bankcom.com.ph
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) – www.bpiexpressonline.com
- Chinabank – www.chinabank.ph
- Chinatrust Commercial Bank – www.chinatrust.com.ph
- Citibank Philippines – www.citibank.com.ph
- East West Bank – www.eastwestbanker.com
- Export and Industry Bank – www.exportbank.com.ph
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC Philippines) – www.hsbc.com.ph
- Land Bank of the Philippines – www.lbpiaccess.com
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank) – www.metrobank.com.ph
- Philippine National Bank (PNB) – www.pnb.com.ph
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank – www.postalbank.gov.ph
- Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank) – www.psbank.com.ph
- Planters Development Bank – www.plantersbank.com.ph
- Premiere Development Bank – www.premierebank.com.ph
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) – www.rcbc.com
- Robinsons Savings Bank – www.robinsonsbank.com.ph
- Security Bank – www.securitybank.com
- Standard Chartered Bank – www.standardchartered.com
- Sterling Bank of Asia – www.sterlingbankasia.com
- Union Bank of the Philippines – www.unionbankph.com
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) – www.ucpb.com
Alternatively, some of these banks also offer online banking through the internet portal of BancNet. Here are the banks listed under BancNet Online. The official website of the banks not mentioned above is also given beside the name.
BancNet Online – https://www.bancnetonline.com
- Allied Bank
- Asia United Bank
- Chinatrust Commercial Bank
- Citibank Philippines
- CityState Savings Bank – www.citystatesavings.com
- East West Bank
- Export and Industry Bank
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank)
- Philippine Bank of Communication (PBCom) – www.pbcom.com.ph
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank)
- Philtrust Bank (PTC) – www.philtrustbank.com
- Quezon Capital Rural Bank (QCRB)
- RCBC Savings Bank – www.rcbcsavings.com
- Robinsons Savings Bank
- Security Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank of Asia
Did I forget to include a bank? Do you see an error in the information? Please help me keep this list up to date and as accurate as possible by leaving a comment. Thanks.
To receive more information about Philippine banking, please subscribe to Ready To Be Rich
Photo courtesy of kebio
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: