Updated: September 22, 2014
This are the trade shows, business and livelihood seminars for November 2008. If you already received your 13th month pay or Christmas bonus, then maybe it’s a good idea to invest in learning how to put up a business.
These events will happen in Metro Manila. Please contact the organizers and sponsors to know if they will have a similar schedule in your province or locality.
Details were checked for accuracy at the time of posting. It is encouraged that you confirm with the respective offices for any updates and changes in the schedule and venue.
This website is not connected with any of these events. Please get in touch with the organizers if you have further questions. Thank you.
Technology Resource Center (TRC) November 2008
Some of the available courses this month from TRC include:
- Operating a Retail Store Business – how to put up a mini-grocery, mini-supermarket or a manufacturer’s outlet store. Course includes store operations management, inventory control, marketing strategies, cost and return analysis and many more.
- Therapeutic Massage – lecture and hands-on training on the Swedish style. Learn about the principles of massage, history of Swedish massage, massage manipulations, values on the practice of massage and other interesting topics.
- Operating a Laundry Shop Business – the basics of a small-scale laundry shop business. You will be trained on washing machine operations, laundry washroom chemistry, marketing strategies including pricing, promotion, site selection and many more.
- Advance Fashion Accessories – learn about advanced techniques on method and design such chain bracelet in multi-coiled wire method, Swarovski chain bracelet in wire winding and loop method, fashionable ring, bangle-type bracelet and charmed bracelet.
- Silkscreen Printing – attend lectures on computer and digital art preparation, photographic stencil making, finishing – curing and drying, pressing techniques. Hands-on: t-shirt, ceramics, decals, glass and metal printing.
Complete details and more business courses are available at the TRC website.
Negoskwela Seminars November 2008
Business and livelihood seminars this month in Negoskwela are:
- Web Publishing
- TV & Monitor Servicing
- Holiday Fruitcake Making
- Wedding Planning & Coordination
- Pancake, Waffle & Crepe Making
- Shawarma Making & Other Mediterranean Dishes
- Micro Lending Business
- Fish Processing
- Starting Your Own Beauty Parlor
- Setting Up a T-Shirt Production Business
To get a complete list of the business courses available this month, please contact Negoskwela at telephone numbers 433-0621 to 37, 497-4163 and 924-5111 or download the negoskwela schedule below:
Asian Computer & Consumer Electronics Systems Show (ACCESS)
This event on November 6 to 8 aims to connect the various sectors of the industry, and enable the Asian Consumer Electronic innovations to grow, succeed and prosper in the International Market. ACCESS incorporates companies concerned in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and integration of consumer electronics products and computer & Information technology Evolution. This event will be held at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay, Philippines. For details please contact the LNA Management Group at 8340085.
The Philippines building industry benefits from the economic growth and the inflow of foreign capital and is regarded as a very promising market. It is growing rapidly, and numerous projects in the field of road construction, house building and the construction of office premises are planned. This event will be on November 13 to 16 at the World Trade Center, Pasay City. For inquiries, please call Global-Link Marketing & Management Services, Inc. at 7508588 or 8871304.
Manila Auto Salon (MAS)
Manila Auto Salon (MAS) is an excellent platform to generate good business fortunes, unparalleled exposure to automobile fraternity and cross-fertilization of ideas. Exhibit products include passenger cars & commercial vehicles, coach & auto bodies builders, tyres, auto financing and insurance service companies, alternative fuel systems, auto accessories and many more. Scheduled on November 15 to 18 at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay. For details contact Tradeshow International, Inc. at 6713122.
Fashion & Lifestyle Expo
Fashion & Lifestyle Expo features only the bests in products and services – from food & beverages to natural body care & cosmetics, from apparel & accessories to beauty salons, from resorts, spas & physical fitness to home living & furniture, hotel & travel, publishing, corporate give-ways, souvenir & gift items, food and caterers, and even finance & other ventures. This exposition will happen at the SM Mall Of Asia, Pasay on November 19 – 20. Contact Gait And Prance Events And Talents Management at 8983247 for more details.
Dream Wedding Fair
This event is all about gowns, wedding rings, photo and video services, flower arrangements, entertainment, wedding coordination and much more. Mingle with fashion artists, jewelery designers, catering, beauticians, florists, photographers and other professionals in this event on November 22 and 23 at SM Megamall, Mandaluyong. For inquiries, please contact VRC Creative Events Management Corporation at 8093119.
Asian Business Expo
Asian Business Expo is the grandest gathering of businesses and companies in Asia that showed customer relations management, product uniqueness, innovation, technology mastery, people empowerment, ecology caring consciousness, best leadership practices, best management practices, global expansion and global brand leadership. Meet company presidents & CEO’s, brand managers, marketing managers, purchasing managers and entrepreneurs in this 3-day event on November 28 to 30 at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay. For more details, please get in touch with Ex-Link Management & Marketing Services Corporation at 6433887 or 6401280.
For more information other institutions that offer business trainings and livelihood seminars, please visit this directory
To receive more information on business, livelihood and personal finance, please fill-up the form below:
[…] already mentioned ABEX in my list of November 2008 events to look forward to and I’m giving you more details about it […]
I came about your site thru Google and I’m enjoying your articles a lot. I am from Cagayan de Oro City and I am interested in Setting Up a T-Shirt Production Business. Where can I get more info on this? Thanks and more power to you!