Do you want to learn how to start a business, step by step?
Then JOIN BUSINESS ACADEMY PH and learn how to become an entrepreneur in just 4 weeks.
This is a one-of-a-kind learning opportunity because you will discover the answers to the four most common obstacles people face today when building a business:
- How do I know if I’m ready to start a business?
- What’s a good business to put up today?
- How do I exactly build my business?
- Where can I find capital for my business?
These four questions, and many other learnings, will be given to you in this 4-week online training course that promises to be like no other business course out there.
It will be easy to understand, with practical steps that will help you become an entrepreneur in no time.
This course ALL HAPPENS ONLINE, so you will learn in the convenience of your home. And you will receive VIDEO RECORDINGS of all the session so you can watch them over and over again.
That’s not all, we will also give you RESOURCE MATERIALS for learning that you can download after each session, which includes BUSINESS PLAN TEMPLATES and other helpful business development tools that you can use.
Additionally, we’ve been able to pick the minds of 7 great entrepreneurs from various fields of expertise, who shared their knowledge and tips on how to become a business success.
These business mentors include:
- Nap Garcia, the founder & CEO of ProTEES Project, who shared how he followed his passion and turned it into a business
- Jojy Azurin, the founder and president of Horsepower.PH, who shared his time-tested ways to discover great business ideas
- Trixie Barretto Esguerra, the director for Wrap it up! Specialty Stores, who shared her time management tips for entrepreneurs
- JD Abenaza, the founder & CEO of Zeenoh Inc., who shared numerous advice on how to become a technopreneur
- Armando “Butz” Bartolome, the the founder and president of GMB Franchise Developers, who shared insights on business franchising in the Philippines
- Jeffrey Siy, the co-founder and CEO of Galleon.ph, who shared about growth hacking and lean startup methodologies
- Angelica Chongco, founder of Mayumi Organics, who shared how she transformed from being a call center agent, to a successful online entrepreneur.
However, what we’re really excited about this project is that, all students will have the chance to pitch their business idea to the Philippine Venture Capitalist Investment Group.
That’s right! We will teach you how to write a comprehensive business plan, PLUS we will connect you with investors who can help you get started.
Where else can you find this great learning opportunity?
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: