Achieving financial freedom starts with good money management. And while there are numerous books, websites, and seminars out there that will teach you these lessons, there’s no substitute to actually doing them.
This April 23, I’m conducting a Personal Financial Management Workshop in cooperation with Ancilla Enterprise Development Consulting, Inc.
This public workshop is more than just your regular, run-of-the-mill personal finance seminar, because it will include hands-on and interactive activities that will help you jumpstart your way towards financial freedom.
After the workshop, you are expected to have a clearer understanding of where you are financially and have a concrete work plan on how to achieve financial security and independence.
When: April 23, Saturday — 1PM to 5PM
Where: Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria, Ortigas Ave corner ADB Ave, Ortigas Center
- For 1 pax: 3,500+ per participant
- For 2 pax: 3,000+ per participant
- For 5 pax: 2,500+ per participant
- For 10 pax: 2,000+ per participant
Who’s teaching this workshop?
My name is Fitz Villafuerte and I’m a Registered Financial Planner and author of the book, The Ready To Be Rich Guide to Investing.
I have been recognized by Moneysense Magazine as among the Top 12 Most Influential People in Personal Finance in the Philippines.
I am a resource speaker for corporate and socio-civic organizations in the country. I’ve appeared in several TV programs like ANC On The Money, where I’ve been a guest many times and talked about wealth management and investing.
The best way to know me, aside from going around my blog, is to search my name “Fitz Villafuerte” on Google and YouTube to read and watch the guesting and interviews I’ve done.
About the Organizer
This workshop is organized by Ancilla Enterprise Development Consulting, Inc.
They’re a training and organization development company with global partners and the trusted change and enterprise development consultant of over a thousand companies within the ASEAN region.
You can learn more about them at www.ancillaedc.com.ph.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Individuals who would like to take charge of their finances
- People who have a lot of credit card debts and personal loans
- Employees who would like to quit the rat race
- Young urban professionals who don’t know how to manage their income
- Everyone who is lost on how to start making positive changes in their finances
Some of the questions that we will answer in the workshop:
- What is personal finance and why is it important?
- What are the three things I need to become rich?
- What’s the best strategy to save money?
- What is the most effective way to eliminate credit card debts?
- How do I protect myself from financial disasters?
- How do I become an investor?
- Where should I invest my money?
- How do I build, diversify and manage my own investment portfolio?
- How much money do I exactly need to retire?
What do I need to bring?
Just a calculator. Pens, notepads and worksheets will all be provided by us.
Will there be snacks?
Yes, it’s buffet snacks with unlimited coffee.
I’m not available on the date, when’s the next one?
No idea because this is just a special project. So do your best to come to this one.
Again, this is happening on April 23, 2016, that’s a Saturday, from 1PM to 5PM at the Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria in Ortigas Center.
Just fill up the form below and a staff from Ancilla Enterprise Development Consulting, Inc. will contact you. It’s okay to fill up the form if you’re not sure yet — no commitments.
If you have questions, you can contact Ancilla EDC at (02) 556-3215 / 3216 / 3219 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: