Updated: July 8, 2013
I’d like to personally invite everyone to attend the upcoming Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2013 happening this coming weekend.
The Money Summit & Wealth Expo is one of the best events where you can learn about different investments, and educate yourself on personal finance and entrepreneurship.
I was able to attend the very first run of this conference back in 2010 and have been attending ever since.
Last year, I was an expo speaker, and talked about Investing 101. You can read the details of my presentation here just in case you missed it.
This year, I’m proud to announce that I’ll be a conference speaker and will be working together with my forex trading mentor Mark So, to talk about forex trading.
My talk is entitled, “Getting Started in Forex Trading“, and below’s a nifty poster the organizers made. 😀
Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2013 Details
This event will happen on July 12-13, 2013 at the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM. That’s two whole days, Friday and Saturday, of learning which you should not miss.
The summit is actually composed of 2 events happening at the same time. There’s the Expo and there’s the Conference.
There will be Expo talks where various Registered Financial Planners will be speaking about basic personal finance and investments. Some of the topics include financial planning, risk management, estate planning, stocks, bonds, VUL’s and real estate.
Below are the Expo topics and speakers:
- Financial Planning 101 with Jesi John Bondoc, RFPÂ®
- Risk Management 101 with Allain Aquino, RFPÂ®
- Education Planning 101 with Jeremy Jessley Tan, RFPÂ®
- Estate Planning 101 with Christopher Cervantes, RFPÂ®
- Investing 101 with Paul Michael de Jesus, RFPÂ®
- Stocks 101 with Ramir Libre, RFPÂ®
- Bonds 101 with Jesi John Louie Areopagita, RFPÂ®
- Building Your Investment Portfolio with Malaya Laraya, RFPÂ®
- Pooled Funds 101 with Lawrence Yu, RFPÂ®
- VULs 101 with Jake Lingan, RFPÂ®
- Forex 101 with King San Jose, RFPÂ®
- Real Estate 101 with Christopher Lim, RFPÂ®
The main event of the summit is the conference where various topics on financial and property markets will be discussed. This is where all the advanced learning will happen.
Below are the Conference topics and speakers:
- Investing Beyond Market Cycles: Mario Miranda, Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Building Your Wealth Through Stocks: April Lee Tan, COL Financial
- Women & Investing, a panel to be facilitated by Salve Duplito, with:
- Miriam Quiambao, Managing Director, 3Win Realty & Development Corp.
- Leila Hernandez, Author, The 9 to 5 Millionaire
- April Alemania-Dayrit, Real Estate Investor
The second day of the conference will be composed of break-out sessions where you will learn advanced and detailed strategies on investing and trading.
Stock Market Track
- Pick the Right Stocks: Introduction to Fundamental Analysis: Malaya Laraya, Certified Securities Representative and Founder, Pesos and Sense
- Selling Your Stock: Knowing When to Walk Away, Knowing When to Run: John Mangun, Analyst and Columnist
- Profiting from Triangles and Breakouts: Ron Acoba, Chief Technical Strategist, Trading Edge Consultancy
- Experienced Stock Trading: How Not To Be Deceived By Company Disclosures and Financial Statements: Prof. Benjie Sandoval, BPI Securities
- The Death of Day Trading: Mac Murray, Emerging Markets Specialist
Forex Market Track
- Getting Started in Forex Trading: Fitz Villafuerte, Founder, Ready to be Rich
- How To Trade Forex For A Living: Trade Secrets Of A Full Time Trader: Mark So, Chief Forex Trader and Founder, Forex Club Asia
- Advanced Price Action Strategies: Paul Familiaran, FXCM Account Manager
- Algorithmic Trading: Admiral Markets
Real Estate Market Track
- Tips for First-Time Homebuyers and Investors – Jay and Cherry Castillo, Founders, ForeclosurePhilippines.com
- Do’s and Don’ts of Investing in Rental Properties: Carl Dy, Real Estate Investor
- Investing in Office Condos: Melo Porciuncula, Head of Capital Markets, KMC MAG Group
- How to Fix and Flip Foreclosed Properties: Noli Alleje, Managing Director, The Property Forum
How Much To Attend?
- EXPO: totally free!
- Standard Pass: P2,495.00 – access to Day 1 only
- VIP Pass: P5,995.00 – access to Day 1 and Day 2
So here’s the thing…
Attending the Expo Talks is totally free. It’s a great opportunity to get you started on your personal finance and learn the basics of investing. But if you want to get some advanced learning, then you should attend the Conference.
I’m speaking on Day 2 of the Conference, so if you want to attend my talk, you’d have to get the VIP Pass, which actually includes reserved section seats, Day 2 lunch, and other freebies.
Moreover, the VIP Pass will get you copies of the presentations from Money Summit 2011, 2012 and 2013. Yes, all the presentation decks from the past three years will be yours!
Anyway, I will be there the whole day on both days. I’ll probably be going around both the Expo and the Conference. So don’t be afraid to approach me when you see me. I’d really like to meet you!
How To Register
To register for either the Expo or the Conference, just click my poster above, or the Register Now button below. 😀