Updated: March 30, 2020
Now, more than ever, being able to do online banking has become not just a matter of convenience, but also a necessity to minimize our need to go outside our homes during these times.
While banks remain open to service the banking needs of clients amidst the enhanced community quarantine prevailing in Luzon, BDO Unibank encourages the heightened use of online banking service to protect the public from the spread of the pandemic.
“We urge our online banking users to share and teach their family and friends how to sign up and use BDO Online Banking so they can bank safely from home,” the Bank said in a statement.
Thus, herein below are the steps to guide you on how to sign-up for BDO online banking.
How To Sign Up for BDO Online & Mobile Banking
You can also just watch this video:
Some reminders to keep your account secure:
- NEVER give your login details and OTP to anyone (real BDO officers never ask for this)
- ONLY log in through online.bdo.com.ph
- Do not click the links in suspicious emails, texts, or messages pretending to be BDO
With BDO Online Banking, customers can perform transactions such as Send Money, Pay Bills, Reload and more. Also, apart from online banking, BDO’s network of ATMs and Cash Accept Machines is always available for cash withdrawal, bills payment and deposit.
Please be reminded that currently, withdrawals of P20,000 and below are encouraged by BDO to withdraw via ATMs.
Moreover, before you visit a branch, take note that the following over-the-counter transactions are temporarily suspended across all branches:
- Bills payment – Please use BDO Online Banking or our ATMs
- Cash pickup of remittances – Temporarily suspended. Only remittances to BDO Unibank accounts are accepted
- Rollover of investment maturities – This will be done automatically
For a list of open BDO branches in Metro Manila and nearby cities, you may check out this link on Facebook.
What to do next: Click here to subscribe to our FREE newsletter.