Starting this month, I shall be separating my posts for business seminars and livelihood training classes from trade fair and expositions schedules. I think this is better because I realized that these two topics have slightly different set of readers.
So for April 2009, our business seminars and livelihood training classes will feature those from Technology Resource Center (TRC / TLRC), Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) and Business Coach, Inc.
Moreover, please be reminded that this website is not connected with these institutions. Therefore, if you have any inquiries and clarifications, kindly contact their respective offices. Furthermore, I would like to also encourage everyone to confirm the schedule with them will before going to the specified dates and venues.
Technology Resource Center (TRC) April 2009
Business Startup and Management Seminars on:
Setting up a Junk Shop business, setting up a Hardware and Construction Supply store, setting up a Travel Agency, Accounting and Record Keeping for small businesses, operating a Laundry Shop business (small-scale), Flower Shop Operation and Management, Coffee Shop management and operation, Event Planning, Marketing and Management, Bakery management, Pawnshop operation and Catering business operation
Livelihood Training on:
Trendy balloon decors, herbal bath soap, silkscreen printing, broiler production (meat type chicken), tilapia culture, basic meat processing, chinese dimsum (learn how to make your own siomai for your own business production), layer production (Table Egg), fresh flower arrangement, aromatic and decorative candle making, commercial breadmaking, swine production, jewelry appraisal, laundry soap and detergents, sorbetes / ice cream commercial production and perfumes and colognes production
Complete details available at the TRC website.
Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) April 2009
For this month, here are the business management seminars they offer:
- Expanding Business through Exports (Basics of Exporting) – April 14 to 16
- ISO 14000 Environmental Management System Awareness – April 15
- Six Sigma – April 16
- Food Safety – April
- Stress Management – April 17
- Japanese Business Language Introductory Course – April 18 to May 30
- Webpage Development: Creating Interactive Content and Animation Using Flash – April 22 to 23
- Time and Motion Study – April 22 to 23
- Food Labeling – April 22
Interested parties may go to their office at PTTC Building, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue. cor. Roxas Blvd., 1300 Pasay City or call the PTTC Services Inquiry Desk at telephone numebrs (632) 468-8969. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Coach, Inc.
Business Coach, Inc. is a provider of quality business training, which would enhance skills and contribute to career and organizational success. Their main purpose is to provide seminars, workshops and consultancy programs to help develop entrepreneurs and professionals.
For April 2009, they have a lot of interesting seminars and workshops some of them are:
- Starting a Food Cart Business
- How to Plan and Operate a Restaurant
- Operating a Resort in the Province
- Starting a Coffee Shop Business with Barista Training
- How to be a Canteen Concessionaire
- Starting an Internet Cafe Business
- How to Make Money Online — this got my attention
- Establishing a Microlending Business
- Starting a Pawnshop Business
- Bookbinding Techniques and Procedures
- Wedding and Debut Planning and Coordination
- How to Organize and Set-up Your Own Business — I’m curious with this course
- Starting a Spa Business
- Starting a Drugstore Business
- How to Start and Operate a Printing Press
- How to Publish Your Own Book — I’d like to attend this
- Starting an Apartment and Commercial Stall Rental Business
These are just a few of the things they have in store this April 2009. If you want a full list and get more details, you may visit them at Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila or call them at telephone numbers (632) 727-5628 or (632) 727-7839. You can also send them an email at email@example.com.
To receive more information on business seminars and livelihood trainings, please fill-up the form below:
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: