I would like to personally invite everyone to attend the Asian Business Expo 2008 happening on November 28 to 30 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City, Philippines.
I already mentioned ABEX in my list of November 2008 events to look forward to and I’m giving you more details about it today.
The Asian Business Expo is a three day event that will gather businesses and companies in Asia from the fields of franchising, technology, trends, gadgets, food, beverage and many others. There will be a lot of business experts and resource people who will talk about customer relations management, product uniqueness, innovation, people empowerment, best leadership and management practices, global brand leadership and blogging.
Yes, there’s a Philippine Bloggers’ Conference happening on November 29 from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM and I have been invited as one of the speakers for this event.
Together with Azrael, Jonel, Ed, Juned and Gerry, we will talk about how you can build an effective blog, how to make money from blogging, video blogging and many more. Ms. Aileen will also be there to talk about social networking.
Below is a glimpse of what you can expect to happen during the Asian Business Expo this 2008:
November 28, Friday
- Asian Business Situationer: Asian Talent Development for Global Competitiveness
- Asian Innovators: Nissan Story – Strengthening Asian Brands Through Social Involvement
- Global Accreditation for the Health Care Industry in Asia
- SME Development Program: Salient Points and Challenges of Full Implementation
- JAPI Conference:
- Key Elements and Challenges of Entrepreneurship for 2009
- Hot Trends for Business in 2009
- Maximizing Government and Financial Programs for Entrepreneurs
- Overcoming the Challenges of Entrepreneurship in Asia
November 29, Saturday
- Building Better Business with Team Building Strategies
- Importance of Intellectual Property Rights in Securing Brand Ownership
- Maximizing Social Networking in Asia for More Profitable Business
- Crossing Borders for People Empowerment
- PHILIPPINE BLOGGERS’ CONFERENCE
- Introduction to Blogs and Blogging
- Elements of an Effective Blog
- Best Practices in Blogging
- How Blogs and Bloggers Make Money
- Video Blogging
November 30, Sunday
- Global Business Trends and Business Opportunities
- How to Safeguard and Make Your Investment Profitable in 2009
- Animation and Creative Industry Growth
- Nurturing Micro Entrepreneurship to the Next Level
- Inter-District Rotary Fellowship Night and Launching of Rotary National Oratorical Competition
To learn more on how you can attend and participate in this event, please get in touch with Ex-Link Management & Marketing Services Corporation at 6433887 or visit the official Asian Business Expo 2008 website.
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: