Thank You 2008
This article is posted under Blog Announcements.
I’ve been inactive on this blog for the past few days because I was on vacation. After a very busy Christmas, I took some time off and enjoyed the holiday season out of town.
The good news is that now, I’m back. I hope you were able to enjoy my last post about New Year Resolutions while I was taking my blogging break.
Anyway, in a few more hours, it will be 2009 and I’d like to thank everyone who’s been with me through the past year. I really enjoyed sharing with you my thoughts and ideas about money, business and personal finance and I hope you will continue to support me come next year.
Special mention goes to the top 10 Filipino blogs who gave me the most referral visitors for 2008. I’m truly grateful for the traffic and I hope I was able to reciprocate it one way or another. Cheers to:
- Make Money Online Philippines | Macuha.com
- Pinoy Ambisyoso – Your Daily Blog News
- A Filipina Mom Blogger – Parenting, Wellnes and Family
- Tech At Hand Dot Net – SEO, Philippines, Blogging and Gadgets
- Web Designer Philippines | gl3nnx.net
- Jehzlau Concepts – Jehzeel Laurente
- Technology in the Philippines | Technogra.ph
- Filipino Voices – Politics, News and Social Commentary
- Flight of Fancy | Lee Angelo
- Philippine Freebies, Promos, Contests and More – Boy Kuripot
I’d also like to share the most read articles in various categories of my blog. I hope you were able to enjoy reading them as much as I had writing them.
- How To Design Your Own Business Cards
- How To Register Your Business In The Philippines
- How To Write A Business Plan: The Essential Parts and A Free Sample Template
- The Million Pesos Calculator
- Budget Your Money Through The Envelope Method
- Things You Ought To Know Before Applying For A Credit Card
Money Saving Tips
- Quick Ways To Save On Electricity
- Little Known Ways To Save Money When Eating Out
- 7 Smart Ways To Get Free Exercise Everyday
- Top 8 Things You Can Sell Your Officemates For Extra Income
- Start An Eload Retailer Business
- Get Paid To Be A Mystery Shopper
I guess that’s it for now. I hope you will still be with me in 2009 as we continue our journey towards wealth and financial freedom.
Have a Healthy and Wealthy New Year!
Make sure you’ll never again miss an article here next year by subscribing to Ready To Be Rich:
Photos courtesy of PHBascon
Choose the next article that you want to read:
On Webinars, Event Posters and Getting Things Done
I’ve been working with two personal finance advocacy groups since early this year – they are OFW Usapang Piso and Angat Pilipinas Coalition for Financial Literacy. Both groups have been very active in promoting entrepreneurship and personal finance to overseas Filipino workers and their families through seminars, local events and webinars. I just finished giving them a...
My 2008 Philippine Blog Awards Experience
The 2008 Philippine Blog Awards was successfully held last Sunday at the One Esplanade, SM Central Business Park, Pasay City. Now on its second year, this special event hopes to recognize the finest blogs written by Filipinos all over the world. Ready To Be Rich is one of the finalists this year for the Best Business /...