Tagaytay Living With Asilo by Avida Land
This article is posted under General Information.
One of the reasons why I love living in the south of the metro is because I’m just an hour away from Tagaytay.
A lot of my friends, specially those who live in Quezon City, envy the fact that I can just hop into my car and enjoy Tagaytay’s cool weather at a moment’s notice.
Indeed, for many years, Tagaytay has been the most accessible vacation destination for those who live in Metro Manila; and always one of the must-see places for foreign tourists – thanks to its beautiful sceneries and refreshing climate.
And now, thanks to Avida Land, everyone can get a chance to have their very own vacation home in Tagaytay.
Asilo Tagaytay is Avida Land’s first vacation home development project. It is a mixed-used residential property for families, couples and individuals, who wish to have a beautiful second home in Tagaytay.
The word, “Asilo”, is derived from the term “silong” which means “shelter”.
But Asilo Tagaytay is more than just a shelter, and more than just another condominium, in my opinion – because this Avida project is designed to blend in harmony with Tagaytay’s quaint charm and lush greeneries.
Avida has envisioned this project to be rustic and nostalgic, much like Tagaytay’s character. From its pitched roofs and structure colors, to its courtyards and unit terracing – Asilo will not look like an out-of-place, cold, concrete monument standing in the middle of the forest – but a comfortable, homey and familiar place where everyone can enjoy a time out from the busy city.
And like all Ayala and Avida condominium projects, Asilo Tagaytay will fulfill the five condo must-haves:
- Free-flowing air and sunlight – Avida’s living spaces are smartly-designed so natural light and air flows inside the entire unit, not just in one room.
- Fewer units per floor – lets you enjoy more privacy with fewer neighbors, saves you the stress of crowded hallways, long elevator lines and jam-packed amenities.
- Sensible amenities – amenities that are fun but practical, every facility is well-planned so you won’t have to pay unnecessary maintenance dues.
- Emergency power even inside your unit – eases the stress of power outages by providing more stand-by electricity. You can keep your lights on and even turn on your TV and refrigerator.
- Easy payment terms – Avida offers a stretched payment scheme that lets one easily own a condo without compromising his/her lifestyle.
Should you wish to learn more about this project, I encourage you to visit the Asilo Tagaytay website. Or call Avida at +632-848-5200 (within Metro Manila), or 1-800-10-848-5200 (outside Metro Manila).
Disclosure: This is an advertorial
Posts You Can Read Next:
What Is Inflation and Why You Need To Make Your Money Grow
A man goes home to his wife from the office bearing some good news. His request for a salary increase was approved today by his boss. They decided that a celebration was in order. It’s been a year since they’ve eaten at the posh restaurant in downtown Manila, so they decided to have dinner there. Looking...
My GoNegosyo Experience At Mensa Day
Last February 22nd, I attended the Mensa Day at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig. The whole day affair was organized by Mensa Philippines and primarily aims to provide an avenue for non-members to get to know and join their organization. But aside from the testing schedules, games and social activities, Mensa Philippines also...
Philippine Mutual Fund Companies To Invest In
At present, the Investment Company Association of the Philippines or ICAP has several mutual fund companies as their members. So if you’re thinking of investing in mutual funds, then I hope this list of mutual fund companies in the Philippines can help you find the best mutual fund for your investing requirements. In the country, there are...