The Ready To Be Rich: Family Finances Seminar is happening again on September 28, 2014. Now on its 4th run, this innovative workshop is your hands-on training on how to create a basic financial plan for your family.
In this event, you will learn practical tips and a step-by-step guide on:
- How to create and manage a family budget
- How to protect your family from financial disaster
- How to make a do-it-yourself educational plan for your children
- How to build your retirement fund through investing
- … and so much more
When and where is this happening?
Date: September 28, 2014 – Sunday
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue: vOffice PH at 10F Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Ave. and 31st Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Regular Rate: Php 2,000 per participant
Couple Rate: Php 3,000 per couple (bring your spouse or partner)
Who should attend this workshop?
- Couples who are finding it hard to budget their income for their family.
- Breadwinners who are taking care of their parents, or involved in elder care.
- Single parents who are finding it hard to achieve work-life balance.
- Newlyweds who would like to know how to become financially independent.
- People who have relatives who depend on them financially.
Feedback From Previous Attendees
“Fitz had exceptional, real world advice that I found useful and new. These are things not discussed in an MBA.” – Ira
“It’s an eye opener because my spouse and I are very new to this. It has given us better ideas and options.” – John Alex
“Fitz was very clear and easy to understand. He’s able to simplify complex finance terms.” – Bernie
What do I need to bring?
Just a calculator. Bringing a laptop with Excel is okay but not required. Other than this, pens and worksheets will all be provided by us.
Will lunch be served?
Yes, it’s included in the fee. No need to buy food during the workshop.
Will there be snacks?
Yes, and there will also be coffee to perk you up.
I’m not available on the date, when’s the next one?
No idea, probably next year already. So do your best to come to this one.
Again, this is happening on September 28, 2014, that’s a Sunday, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at vOffice Philippines in Fort Legend Tower at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
The venue is a small seminar room, so slots are very limited. Plus, I prefer teaching only a small group so there will be more interaction and I can accommodate more questions.
You’ve probably already attended seminars, events and conferences about personal finance and investments, but I guarantee that you’ll learn something new in this workshop and go home with a concrete and workable financial plan for your family.