Philippine Banks That Offer Online Banking
This article is posted under General Information.
Online banking is one of the most convenient ways to manage your finances.
I pay most of my bills online and transfer funds across my personal savings, current and business accounts through my bank’s internet portal. It’s saves me time and helps me keep track of my finances.
Online banking in the Philippines is not yet as advanced and sophisticated as those in the US or other countries, but I believe it will continue to improve and offer more online services in the future.
So if you’re planning to open an account, it may be helpful if you choose a bank that offers online banking. To help you with your decision, I’ve compiled the list of banks in the Philippines that offer this service.
These websites were checked for accuracy during the time of posting. However, I suggest that you confirm with your bank before doing any online transactions to ensure that you’re on the right URL and accessing a secure portal.
Websites of Banks That Offer Online Banking
- Allied Bank – www.alliedbank.com.ph
- Asia United Bank – www.aub.com.ph
- Banco De Oro – www.bdo.com.ph
- Bank of Commerce – www.bankcom.com.ph
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) – www.bpiexpressonline.com
- Chinabank – www.chinabank.ph
- Chinatrust Commercial Bank – www.chinatrust.com.ph
- Citibank Philippines – www.citibank.com.ph
- East West Bank – www.eastwestbanker.com
- Export and Industry Bank – www.exportbank.com.ph
- Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC Philippines) – www.hsbc.com.ph
- Land Bank of the Philippines – www.lbpiaccess.com
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank) – www.metrobank.com.ph
- Philippine National Bank (PNB) – www.pnb.com.ph
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank – www.postalbank.gov.ph
- Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank) – www.psbank.com.ph
- Planters Development Bank – www.plantersbank.com.ph
- Premiere Development Bank – www.premierebank.com.ph
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) – www.rcbc.com
- Robinsons Savings Bank – www.robinsonsbank.com.ph
- Security Bank – www.securitybank.com
- Standard Chartered Bank – www.standardchartered.com
- Sterling Bank of Asia – www.sterlingbankasia.com
- Union Bank of the Philippines – www.unionbankph.com
- United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) – www.ucpb.com
Alternatively, some of these banks also offer online banking through the internet portal of BancNet. Here are the banks listed under BancNet Online. The official website of the banks not mentioned above is also given beside the name.
BancNet Online – https://www.bancnetonline.com
- Allied Bank
- Asia United Bank
- Chinatrust Commercial Bank
- Citibank Philippines
- CityState Savings Bank – www.citystatesavings.com
- East West Bank
- Export and Industry Bank
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company (Metrobank)
- Philippine Bank of Communication (PBCom) – www.pbcom.com.ph
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank
- Philippine Savings Bank (PS Bank)
- Philtrust Bank (PTC) – www.philtrustbank.com
- Quezon Capital Rural Bank (QCRB)
- RCBC Savings Bank – www.rcbcsavings.com
- Robinsons Savings Bank
- Security Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank of Asia
Did I forget to include a bank? Do you see an error in the information? Please help me keep this list up to date and as accurate as possible by leaving a comment. Thanks.
To receive more information about Philippine banking, please subscribe to Ready To Be Rich
Photo courtesy of kebio
Posts You Can Read Next:
PayPal is an e-commerce business which makes money transactions through the internet possible. It is an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like cheques and money orders. A person with a PayPal account can easily send to and receive money from anybody and anywhere in the world. It has a network of more than 190 countries...
Philippine Mutual Fund Companies To Invest In
At present, the Investment Company Association of the Philippines or ICAP has several mutual fund companies as their members. So if you’re thinking of investing in mutual funds, then I hope this list of mutual fund companies in the Philippines can help you find the best mutual fund for your investing requirements. In the country, there are...
Warning! Investment Scams Checklist
I believe in the general goodness of people, that’s why it’s always heartbreaking to read about news stories on investment scams in the Philippines. So as a public service to my fellow Pinoys, I’d like to give you below the following tips on how to spot, avoid and report an investment scam to the proper authorities. Please...