It’s the beginning of another school year and surely, the students are all ready to learn new things.
How about you? Are you ready to learn something new this month?
Just in case you want to start a new business or learn a new skill, here are the June 2009 business seminars and livelihood training classes for Technology Resource Center (TRC / TLRC), Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) and Business Coach, Inc.
The information below is just an overview of the available courses this month from these institutions. If you have any questions and interested to get more details, kindly contact their respective offices. Also, please confirm the schedule with their secretariat before going to the specified dates and venues.
Technology Resource Center (TRC) June 2009
Business Startup and Management Seminars on:
Operation and management of an Import-Export business, accounting and record keeping, flower shop business management, travel agency business, micro lending business, bakery management, pawnshop operation, events planning and management, coffee shop business management, laundry shop business and catering business operations
Livelihood Skills Training on:
Basic digital photography, fashion accessories making, silkscreen printing, fresh flower arrangement, developing personal care products, layer or egg production, commercial breadmaking, jewelry appraisal, perfume and cologne making, quail raising, scented candle making, laundry soap production, swine production, chinese dim sum, pangasius culture, specialty cakes and basic meat processing
Complete details available at the TRC website.
Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) June 2009
- Internal Quality Audit Procedures – June 8 and 9
- Understanding a Financial Statement – June 11
- Total Quality Management – June 15 and 16
- Supervisory Effectiveness for Improved Quality and Productivity – June 17 – 19
- Webpage Design Using Adobe Photoshop – June 17 – 18
- Exporting Made e-Z – June 18
- Developing an Effective Purchasing Management System – June 18 – 19
Interested parties may go to their office at PTTC Building, Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue. cor. Roxas Blvd., 1300 Pasay City or call the PTTC Services Inquiry Desk at telephone numbers (632) 468-8969. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
Business Coach, Inc.
- How To Start a Money Changing Business
- How To Make Elegant Beaded Jewelry
- Starting a Baloon Business
- Operating a Beach Resort in the Province
- Wedding and Debut Planning Business
- Starting an Internet Cafe Business
- Front Office and House Keeping Procedures
- Partnership and Corporate Accounting
- How To Franchise a Business
- How To Start and Operate a Printing Press
- How To Plan and Operate a Restaurant Business
- Starting an Apartment and Commercial Stall Rental Business
- Starting a Foodcart Business
- Starting a Spa Business
- How To Be a Canteen Concessionaire
- How To Start and Manage an Office & School Supply Store
- Practical Guide When Buying Property (with Feng Shui Tips)
This is just a partial list of their schedule for June 2009. If you want a full list and get more details, you may visit them at Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila or call them at telephone numbers (632) 727-5628 or (632) 727-7839. You can also send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive more information on business seminars and livelihood trainings, please fill-up the form below:
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: