Learn How To Trade Forex in The Philippines
Do you want to learn how to trade and make money in the foreign exchange market? Then I have good news for you.
Now, Ready To Be Rich offers you TWO OPTIONS to help you learn forex trading.
But first… why should you bother to learn about forex?
- Because you want to know when it is a good time to convert your dollars to peso and vice versa
- Because you want to learn how to make money online at home through currency trading
- Because you want to discover how it is possible to double your money in just 2 weeks or sometimes in just a few days
And there are many other reasons… but perhaps the most important one is because learning about forex will help increase your financial literacy.
The foreign exchange market is the largest, oldest and most liquid financial market in the world. It is open 24 hours a day, 6 days a week and one of the few places where you can make large profits regardless if market conditions are up, down or sideways.
So are you ready to learn forex trading?
If you wish to learn forex trading on your own, and you just need the materials that will teach you how, then go HERE to see the many different courses, videos and ebooks you can use to learn about forex trading.
This option is best suited for those who are not in Metro Manila.
Yes! I want to self-study and learn forex trading online
Here are the details:
WHEN: May 3, 2014, Saturday from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
WHERE: Suite 1503A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite), Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in this Forex Orientation Seminar:
- What are the two critical ingredients you need to make money in Businesses; and why you can never retire on a business alone.
- What are the two critical ingredients you need to make money in Investments; and why you should start now.
- How wealth is never destroyed, only transferred; and how this fact relates to the foreign exchange market.
- How to trade the Forex Market using the “See-Saw” and “2 Cups of Water” strategies.
- What is the Risk to Reward Ratio and why it matters if you want to make money in Forex Trading
- What is “Short” and “Long” trading; and how can you immediately put it to practice with your physical money
- How to know if forex trading is for you.
- How to measure true success in forex trading.
I have attended this seminar and I can tell you that the things above is just the “tip of the iceberg”. You will learn a lot more and discover a new, exciting and legitimate way to make money today.
The normal price for this orientation seminar is P2,500 but when you sign up through Ready To Be Rich below, you only need to pay P500.
Again, this will be on May 3, 2014 – Saturday, 2:00 to 4:00 PM. The seminar will be held at Suite 1503A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center (Tektite), Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
The registration fee is only P500 – but only if you register below:
Still having second thoughts or you’re not available on May 3rd?
No worries, this Forex Orientation Seminar happens every month. And once you register and pay, you can attend it as many times as you want!
That’s right! If for any reason you suddenly can’t make it on the said date, then you can just wait for the next schedule on the following month and attend that.
Plus, if you feel that you need to review the concepts that was discussed, then you can attend the seminar again and again every month until you fully understand how forex works.
Isn’t that a great deal!?
Don’t let these opportunities to learn pass you by. Again… you can either:
Choose the best option for you today. By the way, in case you’re wondering, my forex broker is IronFX and if you don’t have a trading account yet, then I suggest you consider them.
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Be sure to know your investment objectives and personal risk tolerance before participating in forex trading.
This page is being maintained by Fitz Villafuerte