The Money Summit and Wealth Expo is undoubtedly the #1 investment conference and expo in the Philippines, and it’s happening once again this month!
Join thousands of investors and traders and learn about the stock market, mutual funds, forex trading, and real estate investing from experts on April 29-30, 2016 — 9AM to 6PM at SMX Aura, BGC, Taguig City.
This year’s theme is “Make Money in Any Market!” and the event will showcase 20 speakers and 30 exhibitors who will converge in the two-day event to teach you exactly what this year’s theme says — make money in any market.
DAY 1: MONEY SUMMIT
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Investing: How Emotions and Biases Affect Your Investment Decisions – Rex Mendoza, former CEO of Philam Life, one of the biggest insurance firms
- Money Lessons From On the Money – Edric Mendoza and Salve Duplito, hosts of ANC’s On the Money, the multi-awarded personal finance television show
- Active versus Passive Stock Market Investing – Valerie Pama, CEO of Sunlife Asset Management, one of the top mutual fund managers in the country
- How Do You Travel Without Going Broke? – Mica Tan, CEO of MFT Group of Companies, a fast-growing angel investment firm
- 20 Mistakes Real Estate Investors Make – Noli Alleje, Managing Director of The Property Forum, the #1 real estate auctioneer in the Philippines
- Profiting from Forex – Benjamin Chang, Sales Head of Swissquote, Switzerland’s leading provider of online financial and trading service
DAY 2: REAL ESTATE INVESTING SUMMIT
- Profiting From Tax Delinquent Properties – Jay Castillo, real estate broker and investor and founder of Foreclosure Philippines, the country’s #1 real estate blog
- How to Make Money From Office Rentals – Carl Dy, CEO of Spectrum Investments and the country’s leading authority on rental properties
- Building a Legacy: Build and Sell & Other Real Estate Strategies – Maves Angeles, CEO of Happy Homes Realty, known for her rags-to-riches story of living in squatter areas before to becoming a successful real estate broker, investor, and now build-and-sell developer
- Harvesting Income From Raw Land – Noli Alleje, Managing Director of The Property Forum, and the country’s King of Foreclosures
- Selling Your Properties Online – Christopher Watine, Lamudi’s Head of Training and Professional Development in charge of training hundreds of brokers in online marketing
- The ABCs of Earning From Airbnb – Dolly Lara and Princeton Lee, Superhosts at AirBnB
DAY 2: STOCK MARKET INVESTING SUMMIT
- Dividend Investing for Conservative Investors – Enrico Chua, Founder of Widemoat Analytics and value investor
- Super Stocks and Market Outlook – Roy Reyes, co-founder of Traders Apprentice Pilipinas and full-time stock trader
- Going Against the Market with Contrarian Investing – John Mangun, highly respected BusinessMirror columnist, stock investor, and founder of MangunOnMarkets.com
- Value Strategy For Long-Term Investing – Michael Garcia, former fund manager of UnionBank’s industry-leading UITFs and now CEO of MBG Capital
- The DuPont Model For Simple Stock Analysis – Efren Ll. Cruz, Founder of Personal Finance Advisors, former Head of Wealth Management of Standard Chartered, and best-selling author
- Find the Next Hot Stock in 5 Minutes – Gordon Foo, Head of Investor Relations of ChartNexus, a stock charting software company from Singapore
As you can see, the topics for this year’s Money Summit are unique and something that you cannot easily search online.
I’ve been a speaker for Money Summit in the past several years, but I’m really glad that I’m not speaking this time because I can just go around quietly and learn from as many talks as I can.
- DAY 1 PASS: Day 1 of Money Summit only: Php 2,000
- SMIS PASS: Day 1 plus Stock Market Investing Summit on Day 2: Php 3,500
- REIS PASS: Day 1 plus Real Estate Investing Summit on Day 2: Php 4,000
- VIP PASS: Day 1 plus access to both SMIS and REIS on Day 2: Php 5,000
How to choose the right pass:
If you want to attend Day 1 only, get the Day 1 Pass. Choose the SMIS Pass if you want to learn about the stock market only. Get the REIS Pass if you want to learn about real estate only.
If you want to switch between stock market and real estate, get the VIP Pass. Note that Day 1 is included for the REIS, SMIS, and VIP Pass holders.
You can learn more and register at www.money-summit-com
Do you want free tickets? Then answer this question in the Comments Section below:
“Which talk are you most excited to attend and why?”
There will be two (2) winners who will each receive one VIP PASS ticket, and five (5) winners who will each receive one DAY 1 PASS ticket.
Deadline for joining is April 13, 10PM (Manila time). Winners will be drawn via electronic raffle and will be announced on or before April 15 here on this page.
Winners will contacted via email, so make sure you enter that correctly when leaving a comment and submitting your answers below. Duplicate entries will be counted as one entry.
Note: Thank you to everyone who joined!
You will all be contacted via email or FB private message on or before April 20
- Rodel Mendoza
- Myleen Gail Reyes
- Rommel Orbigo
- Delson De Peralta
DAY 1 PASS:
- Charlene Pabaya
- Glenn Michael San Pedro
- John Carlo Arimado
- Michael Aligan
- Emmarie Cabarles
- Ruby Alinea
- Veronica Rivera
- Jayvann Olaguer
- Pia Marie Tandog
- Gino Paolo Cruz
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: