How To Save Money While Sleeping
This article is posted under Money Saving Tips.
Many of us, if not all, wants to make money while sleeping – to earn passive income.
And if you’ve tried finding these kind of opportunities before, then I’m sure you know how hard it is to earn a significant amount “while you sleep.”
However, I’ve discovered that it is not the same for saving money.
I learned that there are many things you can do to instantly save some good extra cash while you are literally in slumber.
And thus I present to you, some easy and practical tips on how you can save money while you’re in bed.
Saving Money On Electricity
- Sleep with all the lights turned off. You’re old enough not to be scared of the dark. And this goes for the rest of the house. If you must, perhaps for security purposes (like your front porch lights), then use CFL’s.
- Use the timer in your appliances. This means using the sleep function of your TV or stereo system if you watch television or listen to music before sleeping.
- This also includes setting your air conditioner to turn off an hour or more before the time you plan to wake up. Or don’t use it at all if the night is cool anyway. An electric fan is also a cheaper alternative to using an AC.
- Read more tips like this here: Quick Ways To Save On Electricity
Save Money Through Conservation
- Check your faucets before you go to sleep. A drop of water per second will waste approximately a liter of water per hour.
- Put your left over dinner on the table inside your refrigerator so they won’t spoil. Some food actually tastes better when you reheat them the next day for your breakfast or lunch.
- Try to wear your sleeping clothes (i.e., pajamas) for more than one night before you wash them. Great if you can go for a week, but not longer though for it might not be hygienic already.
- Which reminds me, here’s some Simple and Practical Ways To Save Money on Clothing
Save Money With Time and Health
- Sleep on time if you have an early appointment. It’s really a drag to rush in the morning and you have no choice but to take a cab so you won’t be late for work or a meeting.
- Make sure that you always get enough sleep. Not only is it healthy, but it will help you stay alert and focused the next day so you can be productive and not waste time (and money) making and correcting costly mistakes.
- Are you sacrificing your sleeping time to do your tasks? Here are Quick Ways to Have More Free Time In Your Life.
I hope that these simple and practical tips can help you save more money which you can eventually use to invest and make money while sleeping.
How about you? Do you have anything which you can add to the list? Do share them below as a comment.
Lastly, if you want to receive more money saving tips, then please subscribe to Ready To Be Rich.
Photo credit: cinocino
Choose the next article that you want to read:
Ways To Lower Your Electric Bill and Save Money
It’s been a while since I’ve given some money saving tips so I decided that this will be my topic for today. I know that one of the top financial headaches we have right now is the rising cost of electricity. Add to that the fact that our current lifestyle makes this expense a necessary one. Yup,...
Quick Ways To Save On Electricity
There are lots of ways to save on electricity. All it takes is a little effort and some plain common sense on our part. You don’t have to be an electrician or an engineer to implement some of these techniques. In fact, if you look around your house and be conscious of your habits at...