Finally, after almost three months of planning, my latest project is now officially launched.
So please check out Business Academy PH and learn how you can start your own business, step by step.
This is really a unique learning opportunity for you because we will tackle the four most common obstacles that entrepreneurs face when building a business:
- How do I know if I’m ready to start a business?
- What’s a good business to put up today?
- How do I exactly build my business?
- Where can I find capital for my business?
These four questions, and many more information, will be given to you in this 4-week online training course that promises to be like no other business course out there.
It will be easy to understand, with practical steps that will help you become an entrepreneur in no time.
Additionally, we’ve been able to pick the minds of five great entrepreneurs from various fields of expertise, who shared their knowledge and tips on how to become a business success.
These business mentors include:
- Nap Garcia, the founder & CEO of ProTEES Project, who shared how he followed his passion and turned it into a business
- Jojy Azurin, the founder and president of Horsepower.PH, who shared his time-tested ways to discover great business ideas
- Trixie Barretto Esguerra, the director for Wrap it up! Specialty Stores, who shared her time management tips for entrepreneurs
- JD Abenaza, the founder & CEO of Zeenoh Inc., who shared numerous advice on how to become a technopreneur
- Armando “Butz” Bartolome, the the founder and president of GMB Franchise Developers, who shared insights on business franchising in the Philippines
However, what we’re really excited about this project is that, all students will have the chance to pitch their business idea to the Philippine Venture Capitalist Investment Group.
That’s right! We will teach you how to write a comprehensive business plan, PLUS we will connect you with investors who can help you get started.
Where else can you find this great learning opportunity?
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW: