20 Quotable Quotes To Inspire and Motivate You This Week
This article is posted under Inspirations and Motivations.
It’s the start of another work week, and if you’re like me when I was still employed – then you probably don’t like Mondays at all.
But instead of focusing on the negative feeling of laziness, I learned that simply reading some words of inspiration and motivation can help a lot in lifting my spirits.
That’s why I’m sharing with you today these twenty quotes from famous people which I hope can help you get rid of that Monday blues and start on a productive week ahead.
I gave posted these quotes first on the Ready To Be Rich Facebook Page, so if you’re not a fan yet and would like to receive more quotes like this, then come and join our fast growing page on Facebook.
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. – Benjamin Franklin
- Self-education will make you a fortune. – Jim Rohn
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin Roosevelt
- The greatest glory in living, lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Nelson Mandela
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what’s priceless. – Robert Dieffenbach
- Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. – Bill Cosby
- Minds are like parachutes – they only function when open. – Thomas Dewar
- A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm. – Charles Schwab
- The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be. – Oprah Winfrey
- The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. – Arnold Palmer
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit – Aristotle
- I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
- Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. – Jim Rohn
- Lessons often come dressed up as detours and roadblocks – Oprah Winfrey
- You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right there. – Venus Williams
- You cannot climb the ladder of success dressed in the costume of failure. – Zig Ziglar
- It is never too late to be what you might have been – George Eliot
- Risks, I like to say, always pay off. You learn what to do, or what not to do. – Jonas Salk
- I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end. – Larry Bird
- Great spirits have always faced violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
Do you want more quotes like these? Then check out:
Get inspired and motivated, subscribe to Ready To Be Rich.
Choose the next article that you want to read:
Inspirational Quotes #4: Steve Jobs, Warren Buffett, Brian Tracy and more
Our Facebook Page has been pretty active lately, thanks to everyone who would always “Like” and “Share” our posts, and specially to those who’d take the time to even leave a comment. I talked to a few readers and almost everyone said that their favorite type of update on the page is the...
Inspirational Quotes #2: Albert Einsten, Dale Carnegie, Jim Rohn and more
I’m currently out of the country (you’ll know soon where) so let me just give you today another batch of inspirational quotes that I’ve shared through the Ready To Be Rich Facebook Page. I hope these photo quotes are enough to inspire you to have a great week ahead. I’ll be back before the...